According to NOM, after some fundamentalist sleuthing they have determined that the questioned tax return must have come from the IRS. The reason being that it has a numeric code angled across each page and a legend at the top reading "THIS IS A COPY OF A LIVE RETURN FROM SMIPS."
Then they indulge in some bizarre conspiracy theory hinting that it's Obama's fault because Joe Solmonese is leaving HRC to be a co-chair of the re-election campaign. Sure Brian. Sure.
As usual, NOM is wrong!
Turns out that tax returns thus marked are not limited to the offices of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Here is the tax return of Humane Watch from their website
- Here's another return residing on SCRIBD. This one from the Rose Bowl Committee
- Continuing the sports theme, here's one from the Fiesta Bowl, also on SCRIBD
- They are all marked "THIS IS A COPY OF A LIVE RETURN FROM SMIPS."
- They all have a diagonal file number
- They are all publicly available