Oh the horror. That is a denial of "basic legal protection? That's the best that they can do?
These are the same pricks who fight tooth and nail to ensure that gays do not have any legal rights and protections. Just for starters:
- In many states, we can still be fired for being gay. We can be denied housing.
- While we can fight and die for our country, our spouses are denied recognition and command sponsorship.
- We can only marry in a few states and, even then, our marriages are denied federal recognition.
- If ADF has things their way, there will be no anti-bullying laws because their kids should have the right to beat the crap out of our kids for being gay
- Imagine the outrage if Romney dismissed an aid for being Christian.
ADF is tax-exempt while our married couples pay higher taxes due to DOMA. Some of our tax dollars actually support organizations like ADF. So tell me about denial of equal protection under the law ADF. Do tell!