- I am intolerant of people who claim that the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to our Constitution does not say precisely what it says.
- I am intolerant of people who insist, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that we are a Christian nation.
- I am intolerant of incurious people who cannot think beyond ancient texts that are fraught with contradictions.
- I am intolerant of people who believe that those same ancient texts nullify a great deal of modern science.
- I am intolerant of people who hate LGBT people as they profess their love.
- I am intolerant of people who seek to export their anti-gay hate to less developed countries.
I have seen similar argument before. There is an "opposing point of view" that Jews control the media or that blacks are inferior. Should we be more tolerant of that tripe?