Will large employers beat back this anti-LGBT atrocity?
The revised bill now has to go back to the Georgia House which previously passed the two separately. It is expected to pass go to Governor Nathan Deal for signature.
The ten largest private sector employers in Georgia will be instrumental in beating back this bigoted bill. They fund the crazy GOPers and they have much to lose.
- Wellstar Health System, Marietta, 11,000 employees
- Emory University, Atlanta, 10,000 employees
- Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, 9,000 employees
- Lockheed Martin Corp, Marietta, 8,200 employees
- Georgia Power Co, Valdosta, 8,000 employees
- Coca-Cola Refreshments USA Inc, Atlanta, 6,000 employees
- Delta Air Lines Inc, Atlanta, 6,000 employees
- Northeast Georgia Medical Ctr, Braselton, 6,000 employees
- Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Atlanta, 6,000 employees
- Comforce Corp, Duluth, 5,001 employees