American voters today give President Donald Trump a negative 38 - 55 percent job approval rating, his worst net score since he took office, down from a negative 42 - 51 percent approval rating in a February 7 Quinnipiac University national poll.
- 55 - 40 percent that he is not honest;
- 55 - 42 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
- 53 - 44 percent that he does not care about average Americans;
- 63 - 33 percent that he is not level-headed;
- 64 - 32 percent that he is a strong person;
- 58 - 38 percent that he is intelligent;
- 60 - 37 percent that he does not share their values.